Friday, November 21, 2014

              Thanks giving and thanks giving day
Thank giving day is a holiday there no school in the holiday .In thank giving you can spend time with you family a friends. Thanksgiving is wonderful time to celebrate .Getting out of school for a long weekend, and eating a great food. On January 1, 1795 our first United States President, George Washington wrote his famed National Thanksgiving Proclamation. Also you give thinks too.

Happy thanks giving day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am thankful for:
1.    My family
2.    My friends
3.    My teacher
4.    My mom
5.    My dad
6.    The food I  eat everyday
7.    My home
8.    My school
9.    My life
My things that I have
Went me and my family travel.                     The holidays that we have 

No comments:

Post a Comment