Tuesday, May 1, 2018



Challenges Teens Face Today
1. What are several of the major challenges teens deal with today? Drug abuse, drinking, smoking, attitude problem, lying, bulling, body issues.
2. What are one or two major challenges YOU are dealing with today? What are you doing about them? Lazy problem because I got lazy but then I fix it I am doing all my work on time.
3. How does being a CTR person help you to overcome any challenge you may face? Being a CTR person help me overcome challenge because I do what is right.
4. How can you help other teens to overcome their challenges? By talking to other people about it and make a different choose
5. Add Pictures:Image result for Challenges Teens Face Today
6. Reflection:  What do you think is the greatest need that teens have today? Sadness

No comments:

Post a Comment